Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship with Little Stars Childminding, Taunton Little Stars Childminding
Early Years Apprentice required to work alongside a small team to provide stimulating activities for children, to create a fun learning environment that children want to explore and learn in. You will be expected to communicate with both children and adults appropriately and build relationships with them and their families.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
07 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will learn how to use the children’s developmental journal, plan and develop the children’s learning further.
- Observing each child's progress and reporting on interests and achievements, looking for progression and continuity.
- Sharing information about children's achievements and play with staff.
- Developing positive and trusting relationships with children & parents.
- Playing alongside and with children to support their play.
- Offering ideas and suggestions about activities and opportunities for children's play.
- Learn how to set up resources and activities in a way that is stimulating and excitingly presented for children.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- Paediatric First Aid
- End Point Assessment: Knowledge Test & Professional Discussion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The possibility of employment after finishing your apprenticeship.
Training will be provided to support your Continual Professional Development, skills and knowledge.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOMERSET SKILLS & LEARNING CIC
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.