The Werks Group are looking to hire an apprentice Events Co-Ordinator. You will assist in supporting the company in all aspects of events, including setting up for the event itself, social media promotion, booking management and more.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2023
Overtime will be available
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
28 Feb 2023
29 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Monitor daily calendar for overnight bookings for meetings and events
- Set up events and meeting room areas for the day’s bookings
- Support the development of new blogs and posts
- Support the development of meeting and event space bookings
- Ensure that there is no breach of Health and Safety requirements in the events and meeting spaces, common areas and all other spaces
- Administrative assistance for management team as and when required
- Cover café serving if required for large events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The structure of the apprenticeship is as follows:
- A monthly training day at Creative Process Digital in Brighton
- You will then achieve a Level 3 National Diploma in Digital Marketing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
With completion of this apprenticeship you will be prepared and qualified to work in both the digital marketing sector and the events co-ordinator/management sector.
Possible Future careers include (but are not limited to):
- Events manager
- Digital marketer
- Sales executive
- Project Co-ordinator
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C or 4 - 8) Desired
About the employer
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.