Business and Client Support Apprentice L&J ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD
A new and exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to help cover the day to day running of a busy office. The role includes a wide range of tasks that will utilise the best of the successful candidate's abilities along with promoting and honing new skills.
Closing date: 31 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 4pm (30 minutes unpaid lunch break)
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
29 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The job role will cover most aspects of assisting with the day to day running of a busy office with the role and responsibilities developing as the qualification progresses.
Duties may include:
- Booking in work and scheduling jobs
- Organising material packs
- Invoicing and data entry tasks
- Taking phone calls and liaising with clients/contractors as necessary
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Any other administrative/marketing tasks as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- On the job training to support role development
- Off the job training (College attendance as/if required to support qualification requirements
- Employer to allocate dedicated training time to support Off The Job training requirements
- Functional Skills support (Maths/English) - if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possibility of future progression opportunities on successful completion of Level 3 qualification
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9* /A - 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
L&J ELECTRICAL SERVICES LTD
Ash Court Unit 3
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.