Nursery Apprenticeship in Palmers Green ST JOHN'S NURSERY LTD
We are looking for a confident person to join our team. This nursery is located with easy access to local community schools, libraries, transport, and shops! If you would like to kick-start your career in Childcare, apply now! Duties will include assisting and meeting the personal/emotional needs of individual children – changing nappies, feeding, caring, and establishing a relationship with children etc.
Closing date: 04 May 2023
30% discount off Oyster card
Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 May 2023
28 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working with children between the ages of 2-5 years, organising activities, and being proactive with the help and care carried out within the early years teaching sector
- Assisting and meeting the personal/emotional needs of individual children – changing nappies, feeding, caring, and establishing a relationship with children
- Work (under supervision) providing all aspects of care/support to children, ensuring they take part in day-to-day learning and play activities
- Ensure that the setting is safe, clean, and well-presented.
- Collaborate with colleagues ensuring the highest standards of work are carried out and are provided throughout your role in a positive manner
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Paediatric First Aid
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can progress onto an Apprenticeship at Level 3, into employment, or onto further training at college.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ST JOHN'S NURSERY LTD
1 Bourne Hill
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.