Transport & Logistics Administrator Apprentice SURE LOGISTICS LTD
We are offering a chance to learn about and work within the transport sector. From helping our customers receive their proof of deliveries and invoices on time to liaising with lorry drivers and giving them directions. No two days are the same, come join a company that takes care of their staff, with perks and bonuses.
Closing date: 12 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
25 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working in a fast paced transport office alongside qualified transport planners and managers to ensure the correct running of the trucks and correct filing of our paperwork.
- All aspects of administration including answering the telephone, filing, entering data and updating records.
- Dealing with delivery enquiries
- Assisting with invoices
- Speaking with customers regarding available work and negotiating rates.
- Being organised and helping to locate key documents when needed.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Advanced Business Administration Level 3
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills in maths, English if required
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Employer Engagement Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.