Ref: BA14 Apprentice Business Administrator at Park View Surgery Dr Hann and Partners Park View Surgery
Business Administrator – Level 3 at Park View Surgery This apprenticeship includes: Support a business administrator’s role in the workplace, principles of business administration, managing performance, communication in a business environment, project management, ICT for business.
Closing date: 27 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
01 Mar 2023
25 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Receive, assist and direct patients in assessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
- Provide general assistance to the practice team members and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
- Work both independently and within the practice team to promote a patient orientated delivery of health care services.
- To maintain a computerised medical database.
- To have working knowledge of the telephone system, during and out of hours.
- To be able to undertake all reception duties.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship.
This Apprenticeship is completed within the workplace. You will be assessed through written work and observation throughout your training. You will be given time by your employer to complete portfolio work, attend training, workplace shadowing and any other opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible fulltime employment on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4 - 9 (A*-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 - 9 (A*-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.