An opportunity has arisen with Manson Chemist. The successful candidate will be working in the pharmacy close to their home, attending college and improving knowledge in medicines. The role will involve taking in and handing out prescriptions as well as receiving and ordering stock.
Closing date: 07 Mar 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Mar 2023
24 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions
- Receiving and ordering stock
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Advising patients about medications
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard:
- The successful candidate will be working in the community pharmacy close to their home and attending college one day a week
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential employment within hospitals, community pharmacies, Air Force, and pharmaceutical industries
- Go on to study level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MANSONS CHEMIST LTD
INSPIRE MIDDLESEX COLLEGE LTD
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.