Hull City Council - Independent Conference & Reviewing Team Office Apprentice Kingston upon Hull City Council
This job role entails general office duties, it is the role of the team to support families during very difficult times whilst ensuring the safety and mental well-being of children involved. You will work towards a Level 3 Public Service Operational Delivery Officer apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
6 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering incoming telephones calls, message taking, call forwarding
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- Servicing meetings: arranging, confirming, collating papers, preparing refreshments, meeting, and greeting delegates
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, e-mailing, etc.
- Use procurement software (Oracle) to order and receive stationery
- Maintaining accurate and up to date membership lists in paper and electronic format (Microsoft Outlook)
- Undertaking training relevant to the work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Public Service Operational Delivery Officer Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Apprentices must achieve:
- Level 2 Award in Operational Delivery (Principles)
- Level 3 Certificate in Operation Delivery (Advanced)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential to progress to a higher-level apprenticeship and potential future job opportunities for the successful candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
01482 614 157
Public service operational delivery officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.