Nursery Practitioner Apprenticeship PETER DIXON LTD
Monkey Puzzle Battersea Day Nursery & Preschool are looking for a Level 2 Childcare apprentice. This role is ideal for anyone who has a genuine passion for working with children and is keen to learn all about Early Years. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for career progression in this sector.
Closing date: 15 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shift work - Monday-Friday 07.30am-15.30pm or 10.30am-18.30pm.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
29 Apr 2023
23 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contribute to a high quality of care within the nursery, including practice, environment and rescources to meet the needs of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Ensure appropriate planning and asssesments is accurately maintained for key children
- Undertake the key role of a person as described in the policy
- Supervise and support children at all times
- Ensure that children are kept safe
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleges and visitors
- Prepare and supervise activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
PETER DIXON LTD
115 BATTERSEA HIGH STREET
CELLAR TAPES UK LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.