We are looking to offer hands on experience in all aspects of marketing including content, email, and SEO, with an experienced and hardworking team. Looking to help you expand on your skills, gain experience and confidence in marketing, using your creativity to create powerful campaigns to aid our sales team within an established company. You will create content for social media platforms, design campaigns to coincide with key dates for the business to maximise profit etc.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2023
Pay increase based on performance, monitored monthly.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Mar 2023
22 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- Creating content for social media platforms, using a content planner to schedule posts throughout the week/month
- Writing copy for posts and email marketing campaigns using product knowledge to sell products
- Compiling marketing reports using social media, email marketing and SEO data on a regular basis
- Designing campaigns to coincide with key dates for the business to maximise profit
- Assisting the IT department when required including updating products with new imagery or details
- Learning to use SEO data to improve our current rankings, including making changes to the e-commerce website and coming up with new promotional ideas
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Marketing Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Based at our Warehouse in Corby (NN17 5LX)
- Location based full-time
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibiltity of a permanent full-time role at the company, working within the marketing team, as a marketing assistant or a more specialised aspect of marketing such a social media or email.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Media (Grade 4 / C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.