Finance Administration Apprentice SPACE PRODUCTIV LIMITED
A company that has helped hundreds of companies increase their productivity through better storage are looking for a Finance Apprentice to join their growing business. The role will Report to the Financial Controller and will encompass a full overview of the finance function.
Closing date: 09 Feb 2023
£9,629.62 to £19,019.00
To be confirmed based on candidates, however we are looking to sign up the “national living wage” in 2023.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
15 Feb 2023
22 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will Report to the Financial Controller and will encompass a full overview of the finance function, including but not limited to:
- Invoice input and matching to purchase orders
- Reconciliation to supplier statements
- Paying suppliers
- Speaking with suppliers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Credit control
- Preparing Sales invoices for both product sales and projects
- Speaking with customers to resolve any issues that may arise
- Posting cash to relevant accounts and reconciling all payments and receipts to the ledgers
- Assisting the team with salaries and wages
- Assist in monthly management accounts preparation
- Ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- Involvement in new systems and their implementation
General office duties:
- Help with Goods In / Out administration.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Level 2 Accounts and Finance Apprenticeship is delivered both in the workplace and remotely online. The apprentice will be required to join weekly online classes to study towards a Level 2 AAT certificate in Accounting. An assessor will also carry out regular meetings every 4-6 weeks to assess the apprentice and assign working tasks to fulfil the learning criteria of the apprenticeship.
AAT Certificate in Accounting Syllabus:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Foundation Certificate Synoptic Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time job upon completion of the apprenticeship and support to further enhance qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.