Sales & Production Apprentice SPACE PRODUCTIV LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity is available to join Space Productiv to work as part of a team to provide administrative support across the business.
Closing date: 09 Apr 2023
£9,629.62 to £19,019.00
We are looking to sign up the “national living wage” in 2023.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
8:30am-5:00pm Mon-Thursday. 8:30am-1pm Friday.
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
19 Apr 2023
22 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist and eventually prepare Sales quotations.
- Entering sales orders onto the system and confirming lead times with the customer.
- Liaising with the project management team to ensure orders are planned for install.
- Speaking with customers to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist Production Manager in planning sales order build.
- Assist Purchasing Manager in planning & ordering material
- Involvement with daily monitoring of stock levels.
- Work with project managers to assist in planning installations of racking and mezzanine floor systems to ensure the right first time mentality. This may involve site visits prior to quotation and implementation.
- Liaising with production and Finance to ensure correct documents are produced for goods being despatched.
- Obtain an overview of Cad drawings and their need within the sales ordering and build process.
- Ad Hoc assignments as and when required.
- Involvement in new systems and their implementation.
General Office Duties
- Help with Goods In / Out administration.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Mode of delivery: Training, observations and assessments carried out in the workplace. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard at Level 3
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation.
- Interacting with internal or external customers.
- Supporting functional areas.
- Working across teams.
- Resolving issues as requested.
Personal and People Development
- Working on your own as well as part of a team, seeking help and guidance when you are not sure
Health, Safety and Security
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Adhering to legislations appropriate to the industry
Equality and Diversity
- Follow the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
Functional Skills Qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time job upon completion of the apprenticeship, together with support should candidate which to proceed with further qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SPACE PRODUCTIV LIMITED
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.