Administrator Assistant Apprentice RS WHEELS REFURBISHMENT LTD
As a business administrator you will supporting the business with the delivery of customer service, data entry and general administration. This opportunity will allow you to progress to a permanent member of our team and to work towards the role of an administrative manager.
Closing date: today
Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 30 Minutes unpaid lunch
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Apr 2023
08 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Partaking in general day-to-day varied admin duties and to provide support to the rest of the team when required
- Being responsible for updating and maintaining our fleet and maintenance records
- Diary management for the directors when necessary
Shredding, filing and general office tidying
- Providing support in putting HR policies into place
- Emailing customers when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence
- You will be expected to work towards the Business Administrator Level 3 Standard, with support from your employer and Learning Unlimited
As part of your apprenticeship and dependent on your prior attainment you may be required to complete maths, and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship. Upon successful completion you will be awarded an additional certificates of recognition for these qualifications.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Learning Unlimited continues to develop strong relationships with employers and we encourage any organisation considering recruiting an apprentice to support them to progress onto a higher apprenticeship level, or offer full time employment at the end of their apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/4-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.