Business Administration Apprentice THE APPRENTICESHIP WORKS LTD
Are you looking for a great opportunity to start your career in an Apprenticeship? This could be the role that you are looking for. As a Business Administration apprentice, you will be working closely with the Finance & Compliance Team, supporting them with various duties.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
21 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Some of your duties will include:
- Assist the Finance & Compliance Team with various admin duties as and when required which may include producing reports, support with monitoring the importing of loan applications onto Management Information system (MI). To cover reception duties when required.
- To support Reception Administrator where required to ensure training rooms are kept clean, tidy and replenished.
- To conduct tasks for the General Operations Manager and/or Director as required, to include booking appointments, travel etc.
- To provide admin support to other teams on an occasional basis where needed.
- To manage room booking diary, where required.
- To place stationery orders on a weekly basis for all Oldbury staff where required including reminder email each week.
- To produce mail merges and involvement in general mailing, where required.
- To collect incoming and process outgoing mail where required
- To be aware of KPIs and BCTG Core Values and actively work towards their achievement
- To undertake a range of additional duties to the benefit of the company as and when required
- To ensure that all actions contribute towards creating a safe, healthy and productive working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Admin Level 3 involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills
- Showing initiative, managing priorities and own time, problem-solving skills and decision-making
Duration is approx. 18 months to complete.
Blended learning of online and work-based learning with your assessor.
If you have not already achieved Level 2 English and maths, you will be required to do your functional skills alongside.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full-time permanent position may be offered. This will be at the discretion of the employer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.