Business Administrator Apprentice DRS I SERRELL, J B RYAN, C A SPOONER & E O DONNELL
An amazing opportunity to become part of a team who are committed to providing high quality services to their patients. This position is primarily to deal with IT queries, searching for medical information. You will be working alongside an experienced team to gain all the skills required to support the efficient running of the practice.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
21 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Able to choose the most appropriate IT solution to suit the
- The ability to troubleshoot problems with printers, keyboards,
phones and screens
- Welcoming patients and visitors, in person in a friendly and
- Dealing with patients face to face on the front reception desk and
over the telephone
- Provide administrative support to clinical team members
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Entering information into patients records by computer
- Ensuring correspondence, reports and results are filed promptly
- Undertaking a range of administrative duties including processing
mail, word processing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of all Practice procedures
- Participate fully as a team member sharing knowledge and
- Taking responsibility for maintaining own personal development
- Maintaining confidentiality relating to patients, staff, visitors and
- Update and review databases, record information and produce
- Builds and maintains positive relationships within the team
- Confident using technology
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The qualification you will achieve is a Business Administrator Level 3.
Apprentices who have not achieved the equivalent of level 2 in maths and English, must achieve these prior to end point assessment.
Apprentices will be allocated a Trainer Assessor and training will be
planned and delivered in conjunction with the employer to meet the individual needs of the apprentice.
The apprentice will spend 20% of their working hours in off the job activities and training.
On the job and off the job training will be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent career progression at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A - C or 4 and above) Essential
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
The Learner Engagement Team
0330 002 6266
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.