Business Administrator Apprentice Powertest Ltd ( part of VINCI PLC)
This is one of two newly created apprentice roles at Powertest and will provide a broad range of hands-on training in all aspects of Business Administration. The role will give first hand exposure to the running of an established and successful business including operations, service delivery, commercial and finance.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2022
£9,379.50 to £18,525.00
National minimum wage for age
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
21 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Responsibility for processing of weekly timesheets
- Responsible for the calculation of bonus, overtime and sickness
- Managing the process of booking hotels for mobile engineers
- Managing the process of booking ferries and trains
- Responsible for arranging plant hire
- Reconciling payments from customers
- Assisting with general filing and administration duties for the office
- Answering the telephone and referring to relevant person/department where necessary
- Handling of general email correspondence
- Responsible for arranging meetings and organising meeting rooms
- There will be opportunities to take on new projects and the apprentice can take the lead on certain projects (when confident in role)
- Coach staff on new admin processes (when appropriate)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The chosen candidate will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification. Their contracted hours are 37.5 hours per week with Powertest LTD and will be released for 6 hours fortnightly to Riverside College where they will work towards their qualification. Both locations are in Widnes.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibilty of permanent position on completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.