Early Years Apprentice Level 2 HUBY AND WEETON NURSERY GROUP LTD (BY GUARANTEE)
We are a semi rural Early Years setting based in a shared Community hall educating and caring for children aged from 18 months to reception age. Working with staff who have a wide range of childcare experience. We want to help someone at the beginning of their career in the childcare sector.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
27 Feb 2023
21 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To work alongside experienced staff looking after young children
- To provide a safe ,caring and enabling environment
- Develop their full potential through the Early Foundation Stage for Learning
- To respond to each child’s need for inclusivity ,individual care and attention
- To help to provide learning activities and development for the
children both individually and within small groups
- To promote positive values and attitudes
- To follow the setting policies and procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Training to take place at Huby and Weeton Preschool over 4 days with time given for observation recording and assessment
- Will attend Leeds City College (Quarry Hill campus) once a month
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Preschool deputy manager/manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 9-4 ( A-C or equivalent)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Leeds City College Apprenticeship team
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.