An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to become part of the warehousing team at PSU Design Ltd. The apprentice will play a key role within the team to ensure all targets are met. Work activities include taking deliveries, checking for damaged/missing items, storing goods, moving stock by various methods, picking/packing orders, loading goods for dispatch, maintaining stock records and documentation.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2023
£6.71 for 18+
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Feb 2023
21 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- Need to be able to lift goods up to 20k, trolley and electric pump truck provided
- Moving and storing palettes cleaning and tidying the warehouse General Health and Safety
- Goods In: Receipt of shipments and signing for the shipment after confirming the number of items
- Moving the stock into the warehouse and checking details of supplier delivery notes against quantity delivered
- Booking the stock onto the system which will require some degree of computer literacy
- Storing the stock onto the racks and bins
- Helping to pick parts from the kitting list for shop floor production
- Packing and despatch of finished goods (includes adding the correct labelling to the packing ready for dispatch)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2.
- Apprentices without Level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level and take the test for Level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time job opportunity will be available to the chosen candidate at the end of the training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
P S U DESIGNS LTD
P.T.P. TRAINING LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.