Apprentice School Administrator Saints Peter and Paul Catholic High School
To be responsible for undertaking administrative, and organisational processes within the school under the guidance of senior staff. To maintain and monitor information, producing reports as required to support the school management process.
Closing date: 02 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
21 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To organise and provide clerical support, e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, completing routine forms and responding to routine and complex correspondence
- Maintain manual and computerised records and / or management information systems
- Analyse and evaluate data / information and produce reports / information as required
- To assist with pupil first aid / welfare duties, looking after sick pupils, liaising with parents / carers and / or staff etc.
- To participate and assist in the organisation/completion of examination invigilation as and when required
- Undertake personal development through training and other learning activities as required
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time which are commensurate with the grade of the post
- To undertake reception duties, answering telephone and face to face enquiries and signing visitors in and out
- Support events officer with the organisation and delivery of school events and activities
- Be aware of and comply with policies relating to child protection, health and safety, security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting concerns as appropriate
- Be aware of and support difference to help ensure everyone else has equal access to the facilities and feels valued, respecting their social, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnic background
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Chosen candidate will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification. There contracted hours are 32 hours per week at Saint Peter and Pauls Catholic High School and will be released for 6 hours fortnightly to Riverside college were they will be working towards their qualification. Both locations are in Widnes.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possibilty of permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.