Business Administrative Apprentice THE FOUNDATION OF LIGHT
The Foundation of Light are the registered charity of Sunderland Football Club. Based at their award-winning facility the Beacon of Light. Outreach sites in Sunderland, South Tyneside, and County Durham. Foundation of Light are looking to recruit enthusiastic driven Business Administration apprentices to support the wider Foundation team.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9.00 – 17.00 (one hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
18 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide administrative support to staff working within designated teams
- Inputting and maintaining of designated business databases
- Understanding of the Departmental projects and internal processes to offer support when required
- General typing including use of office and outlook software
- Raising purchase orders on behalf of the Foundation of Light
- Monitoring and ordering of resources and maintaining stock inventory
- Process forms including ticket requests, petty cash requests, signed item requests etc
- Support with daily incoming and outgoing post including mail outs
- Photocopying, binding, laminating, as required
- Maintaining storage using Share point centralised online facility
- Online facility and room bookings both internal and external
- Assist with event preparation and volunteer for appropriate events
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and supporting the wider Business Administration with soccer course bookings via Love Admin online system
- Work across the wider teams as required
- Undertake training on reception duties and use of inhouse booking systems
You will be required to undertake other duties from time to time as required.
Any potential permanent changes to your role will be discussed, and agreement reached prior to being undertaken. You will be notified of any permanent change in writing. In addition to your normal duties, you may be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the Foundation of Light.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full Business Administrator Standard
- All training will take place at the employer premises
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The possibility of full-time employment on the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
About the employer
THE FOUNDATION OF LIGHT
BEACON OF LIGHT
VAUX BREWERY WAY
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.