Marketing Administration Apprentice MB Advertising & Marketing Ltd
We are currently looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic individual to help ease the administration burden on our digital services team who can grow into a marketing role within the business in the future.
Closing date: 13 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
16 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing an on-time delivery of the agency's digital marketing requirements, ensuring the accurate upload of data into our digital marketing systems whilst complying with data protection regulations
- Communicating with other internal teams to ensure the smooth delivery of digital marketing campaigns
- Providing reporting and analysis of previously broadcast campaigns on time
- Assisting with the day-to-day issues that arise relating to all of the company's digital marketing requirements
- Taking accurate internal messages
- Taking an active interest in enhancing the system and service we provide to our clients
- Collate & check data
- Create enquiry form
- Create notification message
- Link emails to relevant forms and database
- Schedule email
- Produce report on email campaign
Facebook & other social media channels:
- Prepare audience & proposal
- Campaign set up, testing and scheduling
- Carry out report on Facebook campaign
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Business Administrator Level 3 Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to higher level into marketing role or permanent recruitment for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MB Advertising & Marketing Ltd
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.