Children & Families Disability Office Apprentice Kingston upon Hull City Council
The apprentice will provide administrative support to the Children, Families and Young Peoples Disabilities Team. The apprentice will be required to provide an efficient, accurate and responsive customer focused administration support ensuring compliance with procedures and practices to support the delivery of front line services.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Wages paid monthly on last working day of the month.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
15 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The duties will include:
- Dealing with enquiries face to face and by telephone from member of the public and internal/external agencies
- Supporting the team with numerous tasks, at times involving highly sensitive and confidential information
- Maintaining specific databases
- Inputting and extracting data
- Procurement functions
- Undertaking document processing functions; and the preparation and production of documents in a professional style using a range of software packages
- Use Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel and power point
- General Administration Duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Public Service Operational Delivery Officer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Award
- Level 3 Certificate
- End Point Assessment (EPA)
- Functional Skills in maths, English if required
- Regular training and development sessions to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the advanced apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 7 - 4) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Business Administration (Grade Level 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
Employer Engagement Team
Public service operational delivery officer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.