Procurement & Supply Chain Assistant Apprentice Fluidpower Group
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the largest distributors of Fluid Power products in the UK and Ireland. You will be given the chance to earn as you learn, whilst working towards gaining an Procurement and Supply Assistant Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
14 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties are as follows, but not limited to:
- Managing the purchasing delivery schedule and order progression
- Monitor, track and report on supplier availability
- Liaison with sales and customer service to provide timely updates on product availability
- To deal with supplier queries and supply chain data is updated
- To support the supply chain planners and wider team in their duties
- Taking on any other tasks and ad hoc duties as requested to support the wider business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Your training will take place within the workplace, you will be given the chance to earn as you learn
- You will work alongside experienced staff members, who will provide you with support whilst working towards gaining an Procurement and Supply Assistant Level 3 qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is opportunity for the right candidate to continue within the company once your apprenticeship has been completed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Procurement and supply assistant
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.