An excellent start up career opportunity to enter the construction industry and learn much sought after Plastering & Rendering skills. You will be naturally enthusiastic for a hands-on, highly skilled and physically demanding role. Working with an experienced Plastering team to gain industry relevant qualifications.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Dec 2022
14 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Reporting to the Team Leader to attend new client projects around the Sheffield and wider region - your duties will include:
- Clear work areas and remove rubbish
- Carry in materials to job – Plasterboards, Plaster Bags
- Complete plastering schedules to any given area
- Carry out boarding, skimming and rendering.
- Under supervision, undertake all work as directed
- Maintain, clean, store tools, equipment, vans
- Order, collect and take delivery of materials, equipment
- Follow company policies, attend mandatory training for apprenticeship with Sheffield College – City Campus
- Carry out any duty as reasonably requested
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Apprentice Standard Plasterer Level 2
- Includes End Point Assessment
- 1 day per week in term time – Sheffield College City Campus Workshop/Class time delivery
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Excellent career prospect to develop skills into sustained employment, further accredited training for the successful candidate who performs well and achieves maximum potential.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.