"On Site" Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship CB STAFFING SOLUTIONS LTD
CB Staffing Solutions are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a passion for excellent customer service and a desire to develop themselves within an ever-expanding sector. The career progression prospects with in with apprenticeship are amazing and for the right candidate will provide a stable start to their career within recruitment. Your duties will include answering incoming calls, booking in candidates for interviews etc.
Closing date: 15 Feb 2023
Wage to be confirmed by employer at offer stage, the wage banding is set at £14,000 - £16,000 PA
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
16 Feb 2023
14 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a variety of online tools and technology including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability
- Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation also arranging induction and training
- Liaising with different departments including payroll to ensure payroll accuracy
- Maintaining customer focussed attitude towards duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
- Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
- Booking in candidates for interviews at different companies
- Requesting ID and DBS of successful applicants
- Working towards KPI's
- Working closely with the "on site" client to ensure that their businesses staffing requirements are met
- Working closely with the Senior "on site" Consultant to meet in house targets and placements for the employer
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- End Point Assessment
- Maths and English functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship or full-time position with CB Staffing Solutions.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CB STAFFING SOLUTIONS LTD
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.