Apprentice Property Maintenance Operative Level 2 (Southampton) SOUTHEAST CENTRE FOR THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT LTD
CoTrain are offering an apprenticeship in Southampton. This multi-trade apprenticeship is for anyone that wants to learn about the refurbishment and improvement of properties and property maintenance as a career. You will need to be a team player and able to learn a variety of skills to a good level to achieve the quality required.
Closing date: today
£9,754.68 to £19,266.00
CoTrain also offer up to a maximum of £25 per week travel expenses. Your expenses can be claimed weekly and your Salary id paid monthly.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 39.0
Possible start date
03 Jan 2023
14 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working with a range of different trades on a new build site, this apprenticeship will include using carpentry, bricklaying, drylining, tiling, painting, and decorating
- You will be refurbishing and learning the basics of new build and also how to repair existing installations
- There will also be opportunities to help install plumbing, electrics, and hard and soft landscaping
- You will get the opportunity to build something new and learn how to maintain and repair it afterwards.
You will be working towards a Level 2 Apprentice Standard to become a Property Maintenance Operative.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards a Level 2 Apprentice Standard to become a Property Maintenance Operative
- We have two College options on how to achieve this with a day release course at a local College
- The aim is to get you through the apprentice gateway so that you are deemed competent to progress onto the End Point Assessment
- Candidates from the local community are invited to apply if they live withing the SO14 to SO19 Post code areas
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This qualification is a springboard for a career in construction and you could specialise in a trade of your preference. Or you could look to move onto site or project management in the future.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BASINGSTOKE COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.