Hospitality Apprenticeship Based in Housekeeping DIAMOND RESORTS (EUROPE) LIMITED
As a Housekeeper you will contribute to the resort success. Working within the Housekeeping department to ensure the smooth day to day running of the resort including cleaning of the communal areas and luxury self-catering apartments and carrying out mid stay cleaning services to the high standards of Diamond Resorts.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2023
Under 18 - £11,107 per annum Over 23 - £19,760 per annum Once apprenticeship completed - £20,363 per annum
The week is split over 5 x 8-hour days. The shift patterns are from 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm, days will depend on the individual's and business' needs. Weekend work is included. There is a paid 30 minute lunch break.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 May 2023
14 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Cleaning the accommodation units and communal areas of the resort efficiently and effectively to the high standards expected. Ample cleaning times are given for each unit
- Replenishing supplies in the accommodations as required
- Changing bedding and towels
- Dealing with guest requests quickly and professionally
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Hospitality Team Member - Housekeeping Level 2 Apprenticeship (Standard)
- The apprentice will gain functional skills qualifications in maths and English if they do not have equivalent qualifications
- COSHH training
- Training on the company standards of cleaning following a guest's departure
- The cleaning of an apartment during the guests stay. Training on the use of technology, such as iPads for recording cleaning times and tasks
- Training on the cleaning of public areas
- Cleaning of the outside areas of apartments and public spaces
- Training in the use of specialist cleaning equipment such as the Rainbow cleaning system and Rug Doctor carpet shampooing machine
- Training on how to inspect an apartment once it is cleaned
- Training on the use of the resort vehicles
- Training on the use of the laundry equipment
- Training on the in-house computer systems to see how the department operates
- Training as laid out in the course overview
- All training will take place on-site, during normal working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are various career options in Diamond Resorts which can be discussed further.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DIAMOND RESORTS (EUROPE) LIMITED
Wychnor Park Country Club
Nr Barton Under Needwood
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.