Maintenance Administrator Apprentice POLYTECK BUILDING SERVICES LIMITED
Busy London based firm looking for an administrative apprentice to support our Electrical department. The administrative apprentice will help support and engage with many parts of the organisation, this will entail interacting with internal and external stakeholders as well as other administrative duties.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2022
Up to £9 per hour based on experience.
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
10 Jan 2023
11 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure that all phone queries are dealt with in an appropriate manner and to the Polyteck standard.
- Maintain good customer relations between the department and clients.
Purchasing - Electrical / Maintenance materials:
- Ensure that all relevant PPM Services are issued for invoicing as needed to Finance Team member.
- Ensure invoice details are updated on the system.
- Assist with the effective scheduling of maintenance works and accurate preparation of associated paperwork.
- Prepare and issue Service Reports and relevant recommendations quotes.
- Update PMS system and issue certificates.
- Follow up on recommendations with the relevant clients.
- Issue compiled reports for outstanding recommendations on a regular basis.
- Assist PPM Administrator with issue of reports as needed.
Filing and Admin:
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is filed accurately and timely at least twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Type reports and quotations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Standard.
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours.
- Day release to attend college at Havering (RM11 2ML) or Hackney (N1 6HQ).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Develop experience and knowledge in a Business Administration role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above (A-C)) Essential
About the employer
NEW CITY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.