18-month apprenticeship working with Carlton Academy Trust in Data and Exams. You will gain a Level 3 Business Admin qualification.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 Dec 2022
11 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create templates and mark sheets to enable effective data analysis of any school based data sources, in accordance with the specific needs of the school at that time.
- Use excel and other software packages to analyse school performance data.
- Assist in the administration of student’s records when needed.
- Assist the exam officer in the organisation of internal and external examinations.
- Assist in the administration of the schools timetable.
- Assist in the school’s curriculum option process on school management information systems.
- Book rooms using the schools room booking system using the appropriate software.
- Produce reports in line with the current school protocols.
- Work as part of the school administration team at specific times during the year when appropriate.
- Assist in the schools data collection cycle.
- Inputting/exporting data to and from third party sources into assessment software packages.
- Undertake any reasonable duties relating to data, exams or other elements of the job description.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- All training will take place in the work place
- Assessor will come out every 4 weeks
- Qualification will be a L3 in Business Administration
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to move on to a more advanced apprenticeship
- Possibility of permanent position offered
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.