Business Administration Apprentice HERTFORDSHIRE PARTNERSHIP UNIVERSITY NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
To support the Customers and the department with administration duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our customers both internal and external.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 2.00pm
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
11 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To co-ordinate the provision of resuscitation training courses.
- Assist with the management of resuscitation courses maintaining accurate records and follow up for any cancellations and reasons for non- attendance to training
- Provide pre-course and post course associated work including preparation and distribution of course specific information, room bookings and course evaluation as required
- Extract, collate and summarise statistical data to enable preparation of papers/reports
- To carry out clerical duties, arrange and co-ordinate room bookings for training and other meetings
- To act as course coordinator and deal with enquiries regarding all aspects of resuscitation training
- To type confidential documents, file, photocopy, archive and carry out all general administrative tasks
- To undertake all work that is allocated and prioritised in order to meet deadlines
- To input information and reports to the Statutory mandatory database as requested by the team members
- To make and process enquiries on behalf of members of the team exercising judgement to ensure that all relevant information reaches the appropriate individual(s) at the earliest opportunity in a confidential and discreet manner
- To provide a point of reference for the team
- To arrange and co-ordinate meetings, appointments and events as requested by team members including liaison with all other agencies involved
- To take notes at meetings as requested
- Liaise with Departmental managers and the Learning and Development Team
- To deal with inquiries as appropriate from service users, relatives, other agencies and to ensure the maintenance of satisfactory relationships and direct enquiries to appropriate persons
- To be responsible for assisting with all incoming and outgoing mail as appropriate and to prioritise all correspondence
- To ensure safe custody of records, setting up and maintaining efficient filing methods, using the systems (manual and electronic) provided by the Trust
- To adhere to the Trust’s Policies on Retention and Disposal of Records., Freedom of Information, Corporate Identity (standard templates) etc
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Work based learning with monthly workshops at Hertford Regional College
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C (9-4)) Essential
About the employer
HERTFORDSHIRE PARTNERSHIP UNIVERSITY NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
Trust Head Office
The Colonnades, Beaconsfield Close
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
The Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.