Procurement and Supply Assistant Apprentice EURO CAR GROUP LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a privately owned vehicle sourcing and financial company, here you will be given the chance to work towards gaining a Procurement and Supply Assistant Level 3 qualification.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
20 Feb 2023
17 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Control of pricing for the group.
- Review and recommend potential purchase opportunities and savings for the group.
- Competitor analysis.
- Liaising with funders and suppliers.
- Negotiating tactical opportunities.
- Creation of vehicle advertising for all sale platforms including social media, PPC, comparison sites etc.
- Developing of supplier's relationships.
- Creating and control of preferred supplier relationships.
- Responsibility for all advertised vehicles across group platforms (All car leasing, All van leasing and Brum Brums).
- Analysing funder rates to identify prime opportunities.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Your training will take place within the workplace, you will be given the chance to earn as you learn, you will be working alongside experienced members of staff, who all have a vast amount of knowledge, they will support you within your new role, whilst you are working towards gaining your Procurement and Supply Assistant Level 3 qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is opportunity for the right candidate to continue within the company once your apprenticeship has been completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SPRINGFIELD TRAINING LIMITED
Procurement and supply assistant
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.