Apprentice Level 2 Childcare Practitioner A STAR KIDS NURSERY LTD
A chance to do childcare level 2 whilst working. Monday - Friday 7.30 - 6pm, will be working on a rota, different hours each day. You will be working with children aged 3-5 and 0-3. The role will involve setting up and planning activities for the day and supporting children with everyday learning and tasks.
Closing date: 20 Dec 2022
Wage may be increased depending on previous experience and qualifications
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Jan 2023
10 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Setting up and planning activities for the day
- Supporting children with everyday learning and tasks
- Observing children and recording these
- You will be supported by a more experienced member of the team to help you learn and pick up skills effectively
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner.
- Training will be with Eden training.
- Apprentice will be work based on the settings premises and does not require any days release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Next childcare level apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
EDEN TRAINING LTD
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.