We are a Family run wedding and event styling business Swindon establish in Swindon. We are specialists in all aspects of Weddings & Special Events. Established in 2014, we are preferred and recommended suppliers to many major hotels, country clubs, and corporate clients across Wiltshire. Involves loading props and equipment at our Studio in Swindon and then unloading vehicles and setting up events style at a venue.
Closing date: 16 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2023
10 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Keeping stock and stock room organised and tidy ahead of events/post take down, putting items away correctly, counting items upon return, items to be put back in their bays
- Setting up and styling all venue decor - this could include styling table centrepieces, ceremony dressing, tying sashes and moving chairs
- At some of our venues we drape the ceilings and put up backdrops so you may be required to work at height
- The role also includes an element of moving and handling
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Event Assistant Apprenticeship
- Training will be on the job
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the potential to come aboard the Niche team full-time.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 5) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.