We have a great opportunity to join an IT support business where you will undertake a helpdesk role whilst undertaking an advanced IT Solutions apprenticeship with JBC skills training.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
19 Dec 2022
10 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond to & provide solutions to clients requests
- Maintain security of clients’ networks, systems & data
- Identify areas of improvement for both clients & internal systems
- Provide on-site support as required
- Inbound support requests, electronically & via phone calls
- Support activity to be recorded in the helpdesk system
- Work with clients with in-house IT staff
- Triage tickets & assignment tasks
- Identify areas of risk for the clients & provide solutions
- Ensure health & safety requirements are met
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
IT Solutions Technician L3
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Methodologies and Principles
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Core Technical IT Knowledge
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Security and Legislation
- BCS Level 3 IT Solutions Technician - Hardware
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
May lead to a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JBC SKILLS TRAINING LIMITED
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.