Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice KERRY COLLINS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Kerry Collins Recruitment are looking for an apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their growing team. You will be dealing with all aspects of resourcing including calling candidates and talking through their CV. You will also be working towards a Recruitment Resourcer level 2 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
10 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
At Kerry Collins Recruitment your duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing candidates
- Communicating with new and existing candidates to ensure compliance is completed and up to date
- Liaising with Occupational Health to ensure immunisations are up to date
- Processing DBS Applications
- Verifying all candidates RTW
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website
- Interviewing all candidates and obtaining necessary documentation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer standard:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- 20% off the job training
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- English and maths Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A full-time position will be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.