Apprentice Accounts Administrator BRYLAND FIRE PROTECTION LTD
Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm. Input the company finances onto the sage system this includes raising of sales invoices, issuing credit notes, consoling of bank accounts, paying of suppliers, credit control, opening of accounts and the resolution of account and business administration queries that may arise.
Closing date: today
£9,879.74 to £19,513.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 39.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
10 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Complete invoices in a timely manner and within current month
- Answering of phones ensuring enquires/messages are clearly distributed
- Opening of new accounts and deletion of old accounts with no activity within 2 years
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
- Produce a regular STOP list for internal use
- Updating of customer accounts within our sage system
- Raising credit notes where required
- Taking of credit card payments
- Keep good email and communication records
- Attend training sessions and meetings as required
- Good housekeeping of company records
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- AAT Level 2
- Progression onto AAT Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career within our accounts team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4) Essential
About the employer
BRYLAND FIRE PROTECTION LTD
DUDLEY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.