Apprentice Business Administrator - Sandy BROGAN GROUP LTD
Brogan Group are looking for an enthusiastic administrator, based in Gamlingay, near Sandy and undertake a Business Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship. Working with a Contracts Manager, you will provide administrative support to the team.
Closing date: 25 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Mar 2023
11 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Administration support to various departments.
- Provide support to one of our Contracts Managers by checking their emails, sending emails on their behalf, liaising with Clients, Site and Yard Staff.
- Analyse and enter information sent from our site staff onto various spreadsheets & systems.
- Chase site staff for any missing paperwork.
- Complete Reports of Thorough Examination when machines are handed over on site.
- Assist with our design process by liaising between our Designers, Contracts Managers, Clients and Operations.
- Complete detailed notes for weekly meetings for the Contracts Manager you will be supporting.
- General office support including telephone cover, accepting deliveries, printing, scanning, laminating and filing.
- Covering colleagues when they are absent from the office.
- Organise flights & hotels.
- Ad hoc duties assigned by management.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional Skills Level 2 (if required)
- The training will be delivered remotely using Microsoft Teams on a monthly basis by a Capita Talent Coach
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are committed to creating a working environment that allows you to develop your skills that little bit further every day – simply by doing your job.
Working with Brogan Group you will have the opportunity to start a rewarding career by working on a wide variety of important and challenging projects.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C / 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.