MDL Group are looking for a Digital Marketer Apprentice to join our enthusiastic team, learning all aspects of working in a busy, office environment, using industry standard software and marketing tools, whilst studying for your qualifications.
Closing date: 10 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Feb 2023
11 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As our digital marketing apprentice, you will typically be working as part of a team, in which you will have responsibility for some of the straight forward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign.
Other duties will include the following:
- Opportunities to take an idea and create imagery using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign for example using stock images and if possible, creation of images in Illustrator etc.
- Upload images and content to our clients’ websites ready for distribution to social media accounts
- Account management of Google accounts, Adwords etc with weekly/monthly reviews and reports for clients to monitor ranking and current spending
- Weekly post sent to social media based on news and promos sent by our clients
- Or self-generated post on news around our client’s sector
The candidate should have basic understanding or an interest in:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- As the successful apprentice you will undertake an Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing Level 3 to include assessment in Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours, Functional Skills in maths and English (where applicable), completion of your End Point Assessment
- During your time on the apprenticeship programme, you will also be expected to complete and document 20% off-job-training
- The Apprenticeship will be delivered by South Gloucestershire & Stroud College over 18 months
- You will be required to attend our Filton campus ( we may consider remote delivery) on day release for your studies and an assessor will visit you out on site
- You will be assigned a supervisor/mentor within the workplace, who will support you to develop your workplace skills, knowledge and behaviours throughout the duration of your apprenticeship programme
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full time job will be offered to the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.