Patient Services Administrator Apprentice HEALTHHARMONIE LIMITED
Patient safety and satisfaction is at the core of everything we do, therefore our ideal candidate should embrace our core values by being compassionate, motivated, attentive, and displaying a high degree of integrity and sense of excellence.
Closing date: 09 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Dec 2022
10 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The patient services administration role is fundamental to the organisation as team members are responsible for the admission of patients into the HealthHarmonie services and the discharging or onward referring of patients at the end of their care pathway with us.
The role also includes:
- Processing the patient notes following triage, resulting in patients either being accepted into the HealthHarmonie service or onward referring them into different care providers
- Utilising the National E Referral Service
- Update patient administration systems
- Answering GP / Hospital / Laboratory queries via telephone and email
- Review all patient outcome reports following their healthharmonie appointment and action the outcome
- Chasing laboratories for outstanding patient histology results
- Managing departmental actions in line with departments KPI’s
- Updating patient care trackers using microsoft excel
- Confirming patient appointments via telephone
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful applicant will complete a level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship alongside functional skills maths and English if required.
Day to day training will be provided by the employer.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression in the business and onto further apprenticeships.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
APPRENTICE TEAM LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.