We are Tyre Lab, a dedicated retailer of tyres in West Bromwich. We have an exciting opportunity to work within our team as an apprentice tyre fitter. You'll be responsible for the safe keeping and driving of the Tyre Lab Mobile Expert van and all equipment.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
19 Feb 2023
11 Jan 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You'll be responsible for the safe keeping and driving of the Tyre Lab Mobile Expert van and all equipment.
- You will have experience of tyre fitting, gained either in a garage or on the road.
- Experience of providing great face to face customer service
- The ability to act on your own initiative and identify the best way forward.
- A full driving licence with no more than 6 points to enable use of motor vehicles.
- An understanding of Health & Safety regulations and practices.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprentice will achieve a Light Vehicle and Maintenance Technician Level 3 qualification.
- Maths and English functional skills if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The apprentice will be able to move into a permanent role upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
TYRE LAB LTD
STAFF SELECT LTD
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.