Balgores Motors Business Administration Apprentice - Sudbury Site BALGORES MOTORS (1982) LIMITED
Working in a prestigious company office, the apprentice will train in a number of areas learning to organise assigned tasks and complete them. The role will also include improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems and fundamental vehicle knowledge.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jan 2023
09 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role involves the apprentice working in an exciting busy office environment with the main duties involving the following tasks:
- Working in the after sales service team
- Opening and reading mail and taking relevant actions where appropriate
- General typing and administrative tasks
- Creating and maintaining efficient filling systems
- Receive guests and visitors, and co-ordinating meeting requirements
- Ensure work based evidence is collated in appropriate way and logged
- Able to organise assigned tasks and complete them
- Able to solve problems that arise
- Work well in a team and cooperate with colleagues
- Contribute to community day projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards Level 3 standard in Business Administration.
- You will work alongside a mentor and our training partner who will together, support and guide you through the training programme.
- The training will take place here in our state-of-the art bodyshops and modern offices.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Balgores believe in providing an extensive, high quality apprenticeship which gives their apprentices the opportunity to advance, succeed and fulfil all ambitions for a career in the motor industry and with such a wide range of skills instilled, an apprentice can move into any other area of the motor industry from motorsport to technical demonstration.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.