Administration Support Apprentice DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION (GB) LTD
An exciting opportunity to be part of a busy team providing admin assistance for our internet-based trade & retail sales. Opportunity for development in many areas of E-commerce including product sales and the marketing of on-line product creation including imagery and video, order fulfilment / logistics and Accounting. Training with Babington.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2022
We provide breakfast on site to all staff.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
11 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The position is ideal for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate who is looking for an interesting role to begin their career and has a willingness to develop their personal strengths. Full training for this role will be provided.
- Back-end admin assistance for internet-based trade sales.
- Supporting marketing and on-line product creation (including imagery and video)
- Supporting with new product data creation.
- Order fulfilment and processing.
- Arranging logistics.
- Basic sales analysis / reporting.
- Customer liaison via telephone and online portal.
- General office / business administration to support the sales function.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard:
- Remote delivery
- 15-month duration with 12 months of the learning period and 3 months end point assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the apprentice on full time. There will also be the potential to progress onto higher level apprenticeships.
An opportunity to gain a varied insight into many office-based roles and the opportunity to develop and focus on one or several roles into a more senior position such as Sales, sales support and web development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.