Business Administrator Apprentice QUICK INTERNATIONAL COURIERS (UK) LIMITED
We’re looking for the ultimate all-rounders. Someone who’s got an eye for growth, a passion for service and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference. Our Apprenticeship is a 2 year programme, combining practical on-the-job training with study towards the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship.
Closing date: 12 Dec 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
21 Dec 2022
09 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We’re looking for the ultimate all-rounders. Someone who’s got an eye for growth, a passion for service and a desire to get stuck in and make a difference. Our Apprenticeship is a 2 year programme, combining practical on-the-job training with study towards the Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship. You will work within a successful team while learning everything you need to know whilst supported by your peers, your managers, and the apprenticeship team within Quick.
- Arranging meetings
- Assist in driving positive business growth
- Detect wastage and help improve efficiency
- Oversee day-to-day business activities
- Liaise and consult with other FU’s and LSP’s
- Harmonize organisational activities
- Creating reports for data analysis
- Coordinating and Supporting multiple departments
- Assisting in Shipment tenders (RFQ’s)
Pension / Benefits:
- Quick offers competitive wages
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- PHI Income protection
Our Colleagues enjoy our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts on everything from groceries to holidays, dining out and much more.
We care for our colleagues (and their immediate family) with our employee assistance programme providing access to 24/7 GP, legal and financial advice along with mental health counselling. As part of the Kuehne + Nagel group of companies, joining our organisation brings a wealth of opportunities to grow and expand your career.
You can look forward to a competitive starting salary, attractive benefits and an Apprentice NUS discount card, support to achieve professionally recognised qualifications and a network of mentors, line managers and friends to help you along your journey.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3 which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- This apprenticeship will be delivered in the workplace. You will have a dedicated assessor who will provide guidance and monitor progress throughout. You will have access to an online portfolio to allow you to monitor your progress and log work completed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A role in a successful, dynamic company
- Be a part of a strong team of performance driven colleagues
- Great future career prospects for advancement
- A professional working environment
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SR APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.