Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 CHESTNUTS CHILDCARE & TRAINING LTD
The Childcare Apprenticeship is for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor from SWIFT Childcare as well as a mentor within the nursery. This apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful. You will be supporting the development of the childcare provision and will be providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun. This apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the childcare sector.
Closing date: 26 Jul 2023
£8,236.80 to £16,255.20
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential. The average working week will be between 30-40 hours, Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
24 Aug 2023
14 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting the development of the childcare provision.
- Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures the child learns whilst having fun. Assisting in meeting OFSTED requirements.
- Being a team player.
- Providing challenging and stimulating activities for children appropriately.
- Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery.
- Supporting children’s learning and development.
- Supporting children’s self-help needs.
- Being creative and enthusiastic.
- Following safeguarding rules and regulations.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 - Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator - Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for :
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4, or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CHESTNUTS CHILDCARE & TRAINING LTD
22 Strafford Road
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
020 3921 0493
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.