Medical Receptionist Apprenticeship Pease Way Medical Centre
Great opportunity for the right candidate! Working within a busy medical practice, dealing with patients both face-to-face and over the telephone, and completing day-to-day administration duties, including managing diaries and the email inbox, greeting patients, and dealing with queries over the phone.
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, between 8.00am and 6.00pm, shifts may vary with a 30-minute lunch break.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Jun 2023
18 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Work on reception area, meet and greet visitors
- Booking patients into appointments
- Use excellent customer service continuously
- Organise and report data
- Managing in-house computer systems
- Use a diary system
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Postal duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Scanning documents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard:
- Functional Skills if required
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To gain full-time employment and progress with this employer.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Pease Way Medical Centre
2 PEASE WAY
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.