Childcare Apprenticeship – Level 3 FATEMAH NURSERIES LTD
Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5. You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years. Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful.
Closing date: 17 Apr 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Apprentices are required to be flexible to meet the needs of the business, and punctuality is key. Working as part of a team and using own initiative are essential. Monday - Friday, shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
27 Apr 2023
01 Dec 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working in a Childcare setting with children ranging from ages 0 – 5
- Completing a variety of day-to-day childcare tasks to ensure that children’s needs, welfare and education is catered for
- Also, being able to liaise with external customers, parents, to provide a high level of service for the childcare setting
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards an Advanced Diploma Early Years
- Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months, where you will be supported by a dedicated assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor and other staff within the nursery
- This Apprenticeship requires dedication, commitment & punctuality for you to be successful
- This Apprenticeship will open doors to a variety of future roles & career paths within the Childcare Sector
- Training will take place in the workplace
- You will need to attend online training with your Assessor for 10 days out of your 13-month apprenticeship, for your classroom-based learning and you will be working within the nursery for the rest of the time with the support of your dedicated childcare assessor
- You will be working towards CACHE Level 3 early years educator qualificaiton
- Undertaking Paediatric First Aid training as required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for:
- Room Leader Positions
- Possible Management training
- Springboard into Primary Education
- Paediatric nursing
- Continuous development in current nursery setting
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FATEMAH NURSERIES LTD
64 BUCKLEIGH ROAD
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
020 3921 0493
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.