Vehicle Repair Paint Apprenticeship A & R MOTOR SERVICES LTD
The successful applicant will be working in a purpose-built body shop. They will be working alongside an experienced technician to gain new skills. Repair and paint body panels and undertake minor and major repairs.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
12 Dec 2022
09 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing, sanding and masking bodywork and equipment to a high standard
- Applying a range of primers, top coats and protective finishes
- Mixing paint to the correct colour and consistency
- Preparing and maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Storing paints in the correct conditions
- Ensuring that safety procedures are followed at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Vehicle Damage Paint Technician apprenticeship Standard
- Diploma in Accident Repair Paint Competence
- Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible progression to higher responsibilities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 5 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DONCASTER ROTHERHAM AND DISTRICT MOTOR TRADES GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Vehicle damage paint technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.