Early Years Educator apprenticeship OASIS COMMUNITY LEARNING
To work under the direct instruction of the EYFS Lead/Nursery Room Leader, usually in the classroom with the EYFS Lead. Provide specific support to the teacher in the care of pupils and management of the nursery classroom in order to support pupils in relation to their individual abilities. Work may be undertaken in the classroom or outside.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
02 Dec 2022
09 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support pupils’ learning in the Nursery, including working with individuals, groups and whole classes using knowledge, experience, specialist skills and training
- Use specialist knowledge / experience to provide appropriate support to pupils in relation to their individual needs
- Contribute to the creation of an appropriate learning environment through display and classroom organisation
- Contribute to the creation of appropriate learning resources
- Assist EYFS Lead / Teachers in the following: Support to Pupils
- Support pupil’s learning in the Nursery, including working with individuals, groups, whole classes using knowledge, experience, specialist skills and training
- Provide pastoral support to pupils within the school environment
- Assist children in matters of personal needs and their general health including first aid and welfare matters
- Provide structured support in accordance with specific work programmes designed and supervised by individual teachers / EYFS Leaders
- To contribute to raising standards by ensuring high expectations are promoted for pupils
- Involvement in the implementation of Individual Education / Behaviour / Support / Mentoring plans
- Provide general support to pupils, ensuring their safety, by complying with good H&S practice
- Accompany teaching staff and pupils on visits, trips and out of school activities as required
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher. Support to Teacher / EYFS Lead
- Provide structured support in accordance with specific work programmes designed and supervised by individual teachers
- Support the teacher in the development and implementation of Individual Education / Behaviour Plans
- Assist in maintaining classroom discipline through the implementation of the schools behaviour management strategies
- Provide support to pupils to achieve learning goals, e.g. guided reading
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Early Years Educator Level 3.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time employment on completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.