Customer Service Apprentice HALLFAST INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES LTD
To ensure Hall-Fast can meet the demands of their customers, they have to ensure a service that is efficient, simple, fast and accurate. They are now in a position to support a customer service apprentice within their small office and warehouse team.
Closing date: 15 Jan 2023
Your hourly rate of pay will be £5.30 per hour
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
31 Jan 2023
09 Nov 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering customer and potential customer enquiries by phone, email and through chat facility online
- Contacting customers regarding changes to orders, delivery dates etc
- Processing stock returns and issuing refunds
- Develop an understanding of stock inventory information to liaise with customers and set expectations with regards to availability and delivery dates
- Ensuring product details are entered fully and accurately onto the website
- General website maintenance including pricing maintenance
- Be proactive and helpful, assisting colleagues with tasks
- Regularly assisting in our busy warehouse processing goods in and out
- Administrative support, maintaining filing systems and managing outgoing post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills if required
- This is a work-based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours. We host supporting workshops regularly throughout the apprenticeship which you can attend in person at our Derby Road campus or virtually via Microsoft Teams
- You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
- You will experience a blended learning model.
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There may be progression opportunities with the employer upon successful completion of your apprenticeship
- There is also a customer service level 3 apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.