The Finance Apprentice is a key position in the Landor & Fitch team, providing support across many areas of the Finance function. They will provide administrative support to the team and wider business, billing clients, supporting revenue recognition and reporting, obtaining evidence and filing correctly, and working with client teams to assist.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2023
£13,644 - £18,532 Per annum
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
08 Nov 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Finance Apprentice will be provided with the help and support to undertake Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Certificate with an AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting. They will develop their skills throughout the role and through this they will be able to gain more exposure to more areas of the Finance Function as they progress
The core responsibilities for this role are:
- Supporting revenue recognition and reporting in accordance with WPP Policies and IFRS
- Obtaining evidence for month end revenue recognition and filing in job folders
- Ensuring Inter-Office Agreements are filed in project folders
- Working with Client services and Commercial partners to assist with Job creation and project management.
- Billing of clients and intercompany counterparts timely and uploading invoices to client portals
- Document and seek approval for any credit notes, revenue reversals or write offs in line with company policy
- Supporting with internal/external and client audits as required
- Supporting with AP queries from vendors or staff
- Support in the set-up of new clients or vendors
- Working with Financeplus to deal with any queries
- Other adhoc duties as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Assistant Accounts Level 3
As well as ensuring full competency as an Assistant Accountant, this standard provides the foundation for progression into a number of career paths in the Accounting sector including Audit Trainee, Corporate Recovery Analyst, Credit Controller or Tax Accountant.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time role on completion
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.